Car Maintenance and Repair During COVID-19
Driving less or not at all during the coronavirus pandemic? Here's what you need to know to make sure your car is ready to get back on the road when the emergency is over, from maintenance and service to basic car-care tips.
How to Reduce the Risk of the Coronavirus in Your Vehicle
The vehicles we drive, rent and ride in are all susceptible to spreading the coronavirus if the proper precautions are not taken. With that in mind, here are the best ways to clean and disinfect your vehicle or the ones you ride in.
What You Need to Know About Tire-Pressure Monitoring Systems
A TPMS warning light doesn't come on until a tire is 25 percent below the manufacturer's recommended tire pressure, which is well below the pressure required for safe driving. It's no substitute for monthly tire-pressure checks.
How to Install a Car Seat
Edmunds has some useful tips to help parents meet the challenge of installing a car seat for their child.
Are Small Cars Safe?
When you're looking for fuel efficiency, you're probably looking to smaller cars. But are they as safe as the gas guzzlers? It depends on how you drive.
More car safety articles
- Car Maintenance and Repair During COVID-1903/23/2020
- How to Reduce the Risk of the Coronavirus in Your Vehicle03/13/2020
- Tips for Safe Driving on Snow and Ice01/30/19
- How to Check Car Safety Ratings11/15/18
- What You Need to Know About Tire-Pressure Monitoring Systems08/01/2018
- Are Small Cars Safe?02/16/2017
- Active Safety Features You'll Want in Your Next Car11/04/2016
- Summer Road Trip Checklist05/26/2016
- Don't Be a Traffic Statistic This Holiday Season12/14/2015
- Car Safety Tips for Holiday Shopping12/11/2015
Latest tips & advice
How to Buy a Car
Here's everything you need to know about how to buy a car, from beginning to end. This article will focus on how to buy a new car, but we also show you where to go to buy a used car.
Most Popular Vehicles
See the 50 most researched vehicles this month and read our expert car reviews.