Few cars make such extravagant promises as the 2014 Rolls-Royce Phantom, but this large, stately sedan makes good on them all. Incredibly lavish and powerful, the Phantom is blessed with solid BMW engineering and time-honored Rolls-Royce craftsmanship, making it nearly as enjoyable from the driver seat as it is from the backseat.
- Regal road presence and passenger accommodations
- Peerless craftsmanship and materials quality
- Impressive performance considering its size
- Tranquil ride
- Infinite customization options.
- Formidable size makes it a devil to maneuver in tight spots
- Some confusing and awkwardly placed controls
- Its total lack of subtlety all but beckons the paparazzi.