Used 2014 Rolls-Royce Phantom
For 2014, the Rolls-Royce Phantom sees only minor changes, including newly standard daytime running lights, different wood cabin trim choices and new wheels.
- Regal road presence and passenger accommodations
- peerless craftsmanship and materials quality
- impressive performance considering its size
- tranquil ride
- infinite customization options.
- Formidable size makes it a devil to maneuver in tight spots
- some confusing and awkwardly placed controls
- its total lack of subtlety all but beckons the paparazzi.
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
|EWB 4dr Sedan (6.7L 12cyl 8A)||4dr Sedan (6.7L 12cyl 8A)|
|Transmission||8-speed automatic||8-speed automatic|
|Horsepower||453 hp @ 5350 rpm||453 hp @ 5350 rpm|
Be the first to write a review.
Used 2014 Rolls-Royce Phantom Overview
The Used 2014 Rolls-Royce Phantom is offered in the following submodels: . Available styles include EWB 4dr Sedan (6.7L 12cyl 8A), and 4dr Sedan (6.7L 12cyl 8A).
What's a good price on a Used 2014 Rolls-Royce Phantom?
Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Ashburn, VA. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them.
Which used 2014 Rolls-Royce Phantoms are available in my area?
Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2014 Rolls-Royce Phantom for sale near. Simply research the type of car you're interested in and then select a used car from our massive database to find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. Once you have identified a used vehicle you're interested in, check the Carfax and Autocheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find out what other owners paid for the Used 2014 Rolls-Royce Phantom.