Used 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom
The 2016 Phantom gets oak interior inlays (replacing elm), while the extended-wheelbase model adds standard power rear footrests. Also, the available individual rear seats now feature power leg rests, and the Starlight headliner adds two integrated reading lights and a "twinkle" feature.
- Intimidating looks and size
- lap-of-luxury passenger accommodations
- peerless craftsmanship and materials quality
- tranquil ride
- seemingly infinite customization options.
- Relatively sedate acceleration
- cumbersome in tight spots
- some confusing and awkwardly placed controls.
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
|EWB 4dr Sedan (6.7L 12cyl 8A)||4dr Sedan (6.7L 12cyl 8A)|
|Transmission||8-speed automatic||8-speed automatic|
|Horsepower||453 hp @ 5350 rpm||453 hp @ 5350 rpm|
Be the first to write a review.
Used 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom Overview
The Used 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom is offered in the following submodels: . Available styles include EWB 4dr Sedan (6.7L 12cyl 8A), and 4dr Sedan (6.7L 12cyl 8A).
What's a good price on a Used 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom?
Which used 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantoms are available in my area?
Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom for sale near. Simply research the type of car you're interested in and then select a used car from our massive database to find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. Once you have identified a used vehicle you're interested in, check the Carfax and Autocheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find out what other owners paid for the Used 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom.