The 2017 Mitsubishi Lancer is one of a few compact cars that provides all-wheel drive as an option. If you live in an area with a lot of wet weather or snow, that's a bonus. Unfortunately, an aging design and subpar quality leave something to be desired.
- Available 2.4-liter engine provides quick acceleration
- Available all-wheel drive provides extra traction in inclement weather
- Secure and sporty handling when going around turns.
- Engines are noisy, especially when paired to the CVT
- Interior materials of subpar quality
- No available telescoping steering wheel
- Modest trunk space with a small opening
- Below-average fuel economy for a small sedan
- Poorly integrated tech features that are more difficult to use than competitor systems.