2017 Lexus GS 450h Review
Pros & Cons
- Excellent fuel economy for a midsize luxury sedan
- Comfortable and spacious interior is richly appointed
- Still reasonably quick and sporty
- Infotainment interface can frustrate
- Substantial cost premium over GS 350
- Backseat doesn't fold
Which GS 450h does Edmunds recommend?
Available trim levels for the 2017 Lexus GS 450h number precisely one, greatly simplifying the task of deciding on how to tailor one to your liking. Furthermore, there is only one option package and just a few standalone options available. Go for the Mark Levinson premium audio system if you are discriminating about sound quality.
Edmunds' Expert Review
|Overall||3.5 / 5|
Features & Specs
Our experts like the GS 450h models:
- Pre-Collision System
- Detects and attempts to avoid front collisions by applying the brakes to assist the driver and reduce the speed of impact.
- Lane Departure Alert
- Alerts the driver when it detects that the car is deviating close to lane markings.
- Intelligent High Beam
- Automatically turns the high beams on or off depending on whether it detects oncoming traffic.