Is a Mini still a Mini if it's not mini? In the case of the 2016 Mini Cooper Clubman, we think so. It's plenty practical thanks to its four-door design, yet you'll still enjoy the same Mini charm found in other models. Ready to learn if this Brit is right for you?
- Usable backseat and cargo space compared to other Mini models
- Distinctive style and character
- Nimble handling around turns
- Cabin is finished in high-quality materials
- Lots of customization options.
- Pricier than similarly equipped compact cars
- Acceleration is underwhelming, even with the upgraded engine.