Is the MINI Clubman a good car?
What's new in the 2021 MINI Clubman?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 MINI Clubman:
- Price of base Cooper S Clubman lowered by $1,000
- Six-speed manual transmission standard on Classic trim; optional on others
- Signature trim includes touchscreen package with navigation and Apple CarPlay
- Part of the second Clubman generation introduced for 2015
Is the MINI Clubman reliable?
Is the 2021 MINI Clubman a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 MINI Clubman?
The least-expensive 2021 MINI Clubman is the 2021 MINI Clubman Cooper S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $29,900.
Other versions include:
- Cooper S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M) which starts at $29,900
- Cooper S ALL4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $32,900
- John Cooper Works ALL4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $39,500