The 2015 Dodge Journey has an available V6 engine and a third row so it might seem to be a decent pick for families on a budget, but overall it falls short of newer crossovers with more powerful four-cylinder engines and better fuel mileage ratings.
- Seating for up to seven
- Available built-in booster seats
- Useful interior storage solutions
- Smart touchscreen interface.
- Weak acceleration on four-cylinder version
- Below-average fuel economy regardless of engine
- Mediocre handling abilities.