Are you looking for an affordable crossover that has three rows of seats? The 2016 Dodge Journey could be what you want. It's family-friendly, and its modest size makes parking a cinch. Read more to find out what else about the Journey might come into play during your daily commute.
- Available three-row seating
- Practical interior offers floor-mounted cubbies and integrated booster seats
- Optional 8.4-inch touchscreen is feature-packed and easy to use
- Available V6 engine improves performance
- Budget-friendly pricing.
- Weak acceleration from the base four-cylinder engine
- Below-average fuel economy
- Missing some of the latest safety technologies
- Imprecise handling around turns.