2022 Jaguar I-PACE video
2019 Jaguar I-PACE First Drive
NOTE: This video is about the 2019 Jaguar I-PACE, but since the 2022 Jaguar I-PACE is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the Jaguar I-PACE a good car?
What's new in the 2022 Jaguar I-PACE?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 Jaguar I-PACE:
- S, SE trims discontinued; all I-Paces are now HSE spec
- Infotainment software updated to Jaguar's latest Pivi Pro system
- Onboard charger is more powerful, reducing charging time
- Wireless charging pad and digital rearview mirror now available
- Part of the first I-Pace generation introduced for 2019
Is the Jaguar I-PACE reliable?
Is the 2022 Jaguar I-PACE a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2022 Jaguar I-PACE?
The least-expensive 2022 Jaguar I-PACE is the 2022 Jaguar I-PACE HSE 4dr Hatchback AWD (electric DD). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $69,900.
Other versions include:
- HSE 4dr Hatchback AWD (electric DD) which starts at $69,900