Used 2015 Dodge Journey Consumer Reviews - 36 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Dodge Journey Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Journey model:

I should of gotten a honda
By Hate dodge

2015 Dodge Journey SXT 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Bought a 2015 Dodge Journey brand new off the lot, 2 weeks in and had to take it back to the dealership, it was jerking alot. Three years go by with no problem and one day after work we just heard a loud bang and the car would not go into drive or reverse. Thank god we where at the corner of my house. Had it towed to the dealer two weeks went by and they did not even know what was wrong with the car. Now the warranty is over and it hasn’t been three months that we got it back from the dealership and again we are noticing that when we shift the gear to reverse or drive it makes a noise. Don’t know what to do. Hate this car, will never again buy a dodge.

Never Again
By Jessica Holbrook

2015 Dodge Journey SXT 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned 8 Dodges. It is only a 2015 and it has 115,000 miles on it. 50 miles ago, the transmission went completely out on it. I opened a case with Dodge in hopes they would grant repair assistance giving the age of the vehicle and the fact that I have been a very loyal dodge customer. They denied my request. If you want a sporty, attractive AWD Suv that will last only 100,000 miles than this is the SUV for you. Do not allow it to get past the drive train warranty. The AWD portion of this SUV is by far the best vehicle I have ever driven in the snow of Indiana.

Transmission Tragedy!
By Gigi

2015 Dodge Journey SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this car from my son's company at 97,000 miles. My son was the only previous driver so I thought it was a good value. The appraised for $13,000 and I paid significantly less for it. However, at 113,000 miles with no previous signs or warnings the transmission has gone out! Now, I admit I drive vehicles fast but not hard. I wait until the car comes to a complete stop before moving forward or backwards. I also drive a lot, but I definitely was not prepared to replace a transmission in less than a year after purchasing the vehicle. This car is CRAP, DON'T NOT BUY A DODGE! I immediately came home and jumped in to my 2003 HONDA with 300,000+ miles, that has been sitting in my garage since I purchased the Dodge and with a jump I am riding once again.

Excellent Expierence
By Zan94

2015 Dodge Journey SXT 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The car has been really good to me thus far. The camera that is installed is fuzzy, but nothing I can't deal with. Beyond that all the other features are top notch.

Horrible transmission
By Brendan Kaiser

2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My 2015 journey has 60,000 miles and the transmission is going bad already. Poorly made car DO NOT buy