The only thing missing from the 2017 Volkswagen Touareg is a luxury badge. If you appreciate a well-crafted cabin and lots of convenience and luxury features, you'll surely enjoy the Touareg. But this level of refinement doesn't come cheap.
- Classy interior is near-luxury
- Impressive handling when going around turns
- High towing capacity could be useful for large trailers
- Huge amount of standard features.
- Pricier than the typical crossover SUV
- No third-row seat available
- Limited cargo capacity
- Unremarkable performance from V6 engine.