When it comes to luxurious interior design and a smooth ride, the 2016 Audi Q3 delivers. It also offers some of the most cargo space in its segment, so it's ready to haul your daily goods, plus swallow your vacation luggage. The stylishly smooth Q3 should be a must-drive before you make any purchase decision. Read the full details below.
- Ride is quiet and comfortable, as a luxury SUV should be
- High-quality materials inside the cabin follow theme of opulence
- Cargo capacity beats some competitors
- Plenty of available features.
- Not the best option in the class for dynamic performance
- Ranks at the back of the pack for fuel economy
- Interior control placement isn't as logical as some other brands.