Do you like Audi's sleek, four-door A7 but yearn for something even hotter? That's where the 2017 RS 7 comes in. Take everything refined and practical about the A7 (and the further amplified S7), bake in ludicrous power and speed, and you get the RS 7. It has few peers and even fewer compromises, yet it can still carry four adults and luggage in style.
- Enough power to out-accelerate many sports cars
- A sophisticated interior with all the latest tech gadgets
- Hatchback body style makes it more practical than you might think
- Comfortable enough to drive every day despite its extreme performance.
- Rear headroom is tighter than in a traditionally styled sedan
- More aggressive tires and suspension make for a less comfortable ride compared to the standard A7.