2021 Audi SQ5 video
Powering Up the Family SUV in the 2018 Audi SQ5
NOTE: This video is about the 2018 Audi SQ5, but since the 2021 Audi SQ5 is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the Audi SQ5 a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Audi SQ5?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Audi SQ5:
- The SQ5 receives a styling refresh for 2021
- Updated infotainment system
- Wireless smartphone integration and integrated toll-road payment system debut
- Part of the second Q5 generation introduced for 2018
Is the Audi SQ5 reliable?
Is the 2021 Audi SQ5 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Audi SQ5?
The least-expensive 2021 Audi SQ5 is the 2021 Audi SQ5 Premium 4dr SUV AWD w/TFSI (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $52,900.
Other versions include:
- Premium 4dr SUV AWD w/TFSI (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $52,900
- Premium Plus 4dr SUV AWD w/TFSI (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $57,300
- Prestige 4dr SUV AWD w/TFSI (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $62,500