Is the BMW X6 M a good car?
What's new in the 2022 BMW X6 M?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 BMW X6 M:
- A few previously optional features are discontinued for 2022
- High-performance LED headlights now standard
- Updated paint and interior color choices
- Part of the third X6 generation introduced for 2020
Is the BMW X6 M reliable?
Is the 2022 BMW X6 M a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2022 BMW X6 M?
The least-expensive 2022 BMW X6 M is the 2022 BMW X6 M 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $109,400.
Other versions include:
- 4dr SUV AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $109,400