Used 2016 Audi RS 7 Pricing
The 2016 RS 7 gets mildly freshened exterior styling (including a different grille, reshaped headlights and new LED taillights), a subtly revised gauge cluster and an upgraded MMI infotainment system with more processing power and 4G LTE connectivity. Also, the variable-ratio steering system is now standard.
- Enough power to go from zero to 60 mph in less than 4 seconds
- an interior as sophisticated as your favorite hotel lounge
- hatchback body style makes it more practical than you might think
- comfortable enough to drive everyday despite its sports car like handling.
- Rear headroom is tighter than in a traditionally styled sedan.
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast