Looking for a midsize sedan with sporty handling, a roomy interior and luxury features, all within your budget? Consider the 2016 Acura TLX. It not only checks those items on your list, it also offers a smart all-wheel-drive system that helps keep you safe on both wet and dry roads. Plus, it has one of the best-sounding stereos around. If that's your kind of luxury sedan, the 2016 Acura TLX could be your next car.
- Cabin does a good job of filtering out unwanted noise
- Rear seat offers more legroom than many competitors
- Loads of features for the money.
- Accelerates sluggishly compared to others in the class
- Doesn't stop as quickly, either
- Real-world fuel economy not as impressive as advertised.