2021 Lincoln Nautilus Consumer Reviews

$42,500

Save as much as $759
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

Terrible service - dont buy!

Tom Baudhuin, 09/09/2021
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

We just purchased a 2021 Nautilus. With 1500 miles we are on a road trip and the electronics go haywire. Our Lincoln App (that they are so proud of) shows 102 errors with the car. While 3 hours from home the AC doesn't work - the steering wheel goes up and down the blind side assist doesn't work - the back hatch doesn't open, etc. We call their concierge service and spend an hour on the phone for the lady to tell us we have problem and it needs service ASAP at the nearest Lincoln dealership. Now we are in Michigan 200 miles from home on a Sunday holiday weekend and they don't open until Tuesday. She said we could try and limp the $60,000 car home and she would get us an appointment as soon as possible. So today (4 days later) they call with an appointment Oct 27th, (48 days from now). Hard to believe.

5 out of 5 stars

A very quiet, comfortable and delightful SUV.

DC, 09/09/2021
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

My 2021 Nautilus an extremely capable, comfortable and quiet vehicle. The car is even more quiet on the freeway than my 2017 Continental was - and it was very quiet. The Nautilus is a delight to drive and has lots of leg room and head room (I am 6' 6"). The seats are very comfortable and have excellent adjustments to fit any size person. I love the push button gear selector and easy to use controls on the steering wheel and center console. I bought the model without the sun roof because the sun is so hot in Florida I never used the last sun roof I had and it also let in a lot of heat. Not having the sunroof also gives me extra headroom. Everything about the Nautilus feels like quality. I ordered the turbo four cylinder engine and it has more than enough power. The car is responsive and quick and fun to drive. Acceleration and braking are excellent. I like the automatic fold-down rear seats that greatly increase the rear cargo space. I think this is an excellent quality vehicle and I fully expect it to be as reliable and trouble free as my previous two Lincolns. The Nautilus comes with a 4 year warranty and that is a nice back up to have if there ever is a problem. I think this is a beautiful vehicle and get many compliments on it. The only thing I would suggest to Lincoln is to offer some more color choices for the interior. The beige leather is beautiful and very nice, but I would have chosen blue or red if those colors were available. I have been extremely pleased with my Lincoln dealer over the years. They do a great job and are very customer focused. This is my third Lincoln after owning many high end European luxury cars. The Lincoln is as good or better than those cars and much less expensive for maintenance and repairs. If you are looking for a top quality SUV, you should give the Nautilus a look.

Not up to what I expected from a Lincoln

Christy E, 09/07/2021
Reserve 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I have a new 2021 Nautilus and am extremely disappointed in this auto. The backup camera has already been replaced and is still terrible and glitchy. The radio will occasionally come on of its own accord, the windshield wipers will randomly start, and the trunk has tried to close on me three times. The worst is probably the wind noise when driving - it's bad enough that I worry about it developing leaks. I like the large screen but wish that it could be more customized to have the most used features on the first screen. Overall the ride is nice (but noisy) and the seats are cushy which is appreciated. I'm not pleased at all with my Nautilus and am very disappointed.

2 out of 5 stars
  • 3 Trims
  • Find Deals Near 20147
  • $48,900starting MSRP
BUILD & PRICELincoln.com
MSRP for Reserve vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Vehicle image shown is for illustration purposes only and may not be base vehicle.

First Lincoln. Not the last

Newsuv, 05/05/2021
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Had no intention of buying a Lincoln. Had found a Cadillac XT5 that I liked. Decided on the way to finalize the deal to stop at the Lincoln dealer. Very glad I did. I drove it 1/2 a block and fell in love with it. Bought it that afternoon. One month and still excited to drive anywhere. “Buttery” smooth drive. Exceptionally quiet interior. Lots of tech to learn. Well done Lincoln!!

Don't buy

Scooter, 10/09/2021
4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

2021 Nautilus is a car to stay away from. The worst audio system of any vehicle I've ever owned. The manufacturers navigation system is inept. Two blocks to destination and it takes you out to the freeway. Needs some major common sense. Needs more adjustments for the seats, very uncomfortable. Would not want to take it on an extended drive. Backup camera useless in the rain. Water on the lense distorts the image. I could go on and on but you get the point. One redeeming feature is the easy in/out of the driver's seat.