Used 2010 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 206 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Outstanding Value
By ken117

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this Accord Coupe EX-L with Nav about eighteen months ago. So far the vehicle has performed without a single issue. Very comfortable. EX four cyl engine is more than adequate and gives about 30 MPG combined. Interior quality, a big thing with me, is very good.
With over 15K driven, I have not noticed a single rattle.
While some reviews complain about intrusive road noise, I have not noticed any unacceptable noise levels.

The coupe styling, interior comfort, MPG. Quality seems evident with just about everything. Required maintenance is minimal.

Navigation can be a bit difficult to master. Homelink would be a welcome addition. Stack of controls can be overwhelming at first. Would like an auto-dimming mirror.

Disappointed
By mstiltner

2010 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Leased this Honda in Sept. 2010 for 36 months. Just need to commute back and forth to work and one vacation a year. I have owned Honda's in the past and I am disappointed with this Accord. The ride quality and road noise are HORRIBLE! I expected more from Honda and now I'm stuck with a 36 month mistake.

Ride quality and road noise.

Some drawbacks but pleased
By wyomatt

2010 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Glad for a car this loaded under $26k. Snow tires for these 18's are $1k so we just relied on ESC/ABS. No winter problems but I'd be torn if still in the Dakotas.
With spirited driving expect 19mpg city/27 hiway @82. Use low octane for best results. Don't use high-octane on Accords as they do not have high-compression so not only is it wasteful but actually reduces mileage. Low octane doesn't mean inferior gas....it means it burns quicker.
Accords all suffer with road noise, even after using several can of rubberized undercoating it's still almost unacceptably loud.
This is surprising as they obviously attempted an upscale feel.
If you want peace and quiet better get the Acura.

Power & handling feel above average with "seat of the pants" feeling regardless of what's on paper Refined looks. Supportive seats. Good handling feel over our '04 coupe...rides like a sporty coupe, low profile but good on rough roads. Acceleration is slightly better than previous Accords; steering/handling/braking are head & shoulders above. Get the V6 - better handling, power is night vs day, and fuel economy is still pretty close.

Fix the Accord road noise for once!!!! Fix the huge sight-blocking front pillar that plagues all Accord Coupes. Center dash controls are ambiguous and ugly. After a year I still have to search for button functions. Dash juts out unacceptably where is meets the door - a real knee-knocker and I'm inly 5'11". Ouch!

Honda Lover
By molliebear1979

2010 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 4th Honda Accord but my first 4 door. I feel that they down grated on the interior. Everything is plastic. I find the car rattles at times when the ac is running. It doesn't do it all the time. It also makes a loud noise when the temp outside changes when I turn my ac on. Is anyone else hearing any noises kind of like a roar noise when the ac is on? I love my Honda other than the ac noise.

Great car for the price
By arizgeorge1

2010 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My 2010 Accord is very comfortable and the 4 cyl is adquate for my type of driving.
I have almost 4000 miles on it and the gas mileage is reasonable.
Interior and outside design is similar to other vehicles in its price range -- nothing unique.
I was disappointed that an outside temperature gauge is only available on the top model.
For highway safety reasons, it should be standard across the board!
Don't expect any technical support from Customer Service at Honda headquarters.
They will just refer you back to your dealer.

Low maintenance and less frequent oil changes. We are also fortunate to have a great Honda service dept. here in our town.

Add outside temperature gauge to all models! Arm rests on front doors are to low for support. The dashboard is curved too much on the ends, causing your knees to hit the dashboard on entering the car.