The compact, front-wheel-drive 2014 Ford Transit Connect boasts numerous improvements. It's a smart choice if you're seeking a smaller, more fuel-efficient alternative to a full-size van or larger minivan.
- Fuel-efficient engines
- Two available body lengths
- Customizable cargo area
- Less expensive and more involving to drive than regular minivans
- Attractive interiors on Titanium trim level.
- Complicated seat folding procedure
- Turbo engine unavailable on long-wheelbase wagon
- Second row doesn't slide or recline
- Limited payload and towing capacities.