Is the Nissan NV200 a good car?
What's new in the 2021 Nissan NV200?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 Nissan NV200:
- Cruise control now standard on base S trim
- Rear parking sensors added to SV models
- Part of the first NV200 generation introduced for 2013
Is the Nissan NV200 reliable?
Is the 2021 Nissan NV200 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 Nissan NV200?
The least-expensive 2021 Nissan NV200 is the 2021 Nissan NV200 S 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl CVT). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $23,630.
Other versions include:
- S 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl CVT) which starts at $23,630
- SV 4dr Minivan (2.0L 4cyl CVT) which starts at $24,680