The 2017 Chrysler 200 is distinctively handsome, and when equipped right, has an upscale interior and compelling performance. However, there's a good chance you're looking for a family sedan to deliver an amply sized backseat and good feature content for your money. In that regard, the 200 falls behind most rivals.
- Easy-to-use optional Uconnect 8.4 touchscreen
- Strong V6 delivers solid performance and is available with the rare option of all-wheel drive
- Excellent crash test and accident avoidance tech scores
- Clever interior storage.
- Less interior space and fewer standard features than equally priced rivals
- Advanced safety tech available only on top trim level
- Slow base engine with unremarkable fuel economy.