2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class video
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Top Rated Luxury Sedan | Edmunds Top Rated Awards 2021
NOTE: This video is about the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, but since the 2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the Mercedes-Benz E-Class a good car?
What's new in the 2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class:
- V8-powered AMG 63 dropped from the lineup
- Otherwise, only minor changes for 2022
- Part of the fifth E-Class generation introduced for 2017
Is the Mercedes-Benz E-Class reliable?
Is the 2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class?
The least-expensive 2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is the 2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $54,950.
Other versions include:
- E 350 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $54,950
- E 350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A) which starts at $57,450
- E 450 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 9A) which starts at $62,750
- AMG E 53 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Twincharger gas/electric mild hybrid 9A) which starts at $75,000