If a small, luxury SUV is on your shopping list, you should consider the 2016 Acura RDX. One of our favorite models in this size category, the stylish Acura provides a fuel-efficient, yet powerful V6, a comfortable interior and a long list of standard features. Read on to find out why the RDX could be a good fit for you.
- Strong acceleration and fuel economy from standard V6 engine
- High-mounted rear seat provides generous legroom and a commanding view
- More standard features than most competitors
- Generous cargo capacity for the segment.
- Technology interface can be distracting to use, especially the optional dual-screen system
- High-tech safety features and adaptive cruise control don't work as well as some rival systems
- Cabin lacks overtly luxurious look and feel.