Used 2007 Acura MDX Consumer Reviews - 184 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Acura MDX

View reviews for a specific MDX model:

I love my MDX!
By Debce

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my MDX for about 1 1/2 yrs & have loved every minute of driving the 24k problem free miles on it! It is so much fun to drive; looks & feels luxurious so no problem pulling up to upscale places! I didn't want to give up space to pop things in the back and go so I keep the third seat down & purchased the rubber mat for the back. I have plenty of room while at the same time I am "zippy"; easily pulling into parking spaces and getting around town. I love the navigation system, although it does need updating and the bluetooth is wonderful, although for some reason it keeps unhooking my Treo phone which the Acura people say is the phone's fault. LOVE IT & would buy it again.

Large storage area, hands free phone with the bluetooth & voice recognition is safe. The heaviness of it feels safe and large interior is very comfortable.

Better gas mileage and ability to use regular gas. I get around 16-17 mpg around town. I like my friend's car that beeps when backing up as opposed to the camera which still feels awkward & is slow at start. I think the stereo system could be better & I wish I had automatic windshield wipers.

Fantastic
By TerribleJ

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

It is a fun SUV to drive. The engine is smooth, the white lights are super bright, the sound system is amazing and it does not feel like a big car behind the wheels. It handles amazingly well in the snow and would likely recommend it to anyone. I just went through a B1 service, oil change and tire rotation, which cost me $56. It seems fair compared to the maintenance on the Audi. We do a lot of highway driving and average 19 MPG and it took about 7500 miles before the service light came on. We have an Accord and Honda USA treated us well. We got rid of our Audi and went with a Honda product. We made the right choice.

AWD. Excellent car for winter driving. Sound system is great. The best GPS system that I used. It is a good size SUV but it does not feel big behind the wheel and blind spot is minimal. Backup camera is a must.

You cannot bring up the 3rd row if there is a rear facing baby seat in the second row because there is not enough space for the seat to come up. If you put a rear facing car seat in the 3rd row passenger side, the second row won't come up since there is not enough space.

Amazing!!! Love this car!!
By kellycrewmom

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I'm a realtor in Colorado and went up to Whale Rock Road in Bellvue to list a home. The owner said I would need chains to get up and down the hills. I took a chance and drove up the hill without any issues, used the manual transmission to drive down the switch backs and snowy, icey hills to "civilization" and the car basically drove me down. When I would've shifted it was already where I wanted it. I generally do not drive off-road and was amazed at the handling capability. This car is quiet, comfortable and stylish with plenty of room. (Love the storage and 3rd row seat when needed). I'm thrilled I have the MDX! Thank you Acura you have a fan, who is living to talk about it!

Everything! Navigation, stereo, 3rd row seat, storage, comfort, heated seats, the list goes on and on!

None

MDX - Best SUV on the Market
By Dr. T

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I now have over 18,000 trouble free miles on my MDX. It is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Very comfortable on long trips. Performance is even better with a K&N low resistance air filter.

Solid road feel, comfort and mileage for a big roomy SUV

Great
By Max

2007 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD w/Sport, Entertainment Package (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is by far the best SUV I have owned. Power on demand, luxury interior, gas mileage is all right. It is top quality vehicle, can't beat it.

Rear camera