Don't Touch My Baby!!!!!
By oldarmywife on
2009 Subaru Forester 2.5X L.L.Bean Edition 4dr SUV AWD w/VDC, Nav (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
I love my 2009 Forester LL Bean Edition, we have gotten a consistent 25 mpg and have had zero issues in the almost 3 years we've had it. We have three reasonably big dogs who fit easily in the back with the seats folded down (and lots of rubber matting!!) and have driven for over 12 hours at a time with the dogs extremely comfortably! I love the "driving for dummies" addition of letting me know my tires are low which has eliminated the need for me to check them and the heated seats are a gem! The driver's seat is my favorite, I can raise it so I can have a panoramic view as I drive and it's sleek design makes it easy to park even in tight spots.
Favorite Features
Ability to adjust the seat for my comfort, the small turning radius, the great gas mileage, the beautifully appointed leather interior, the heated seats and other small luxuries.
Suggested Improvements
I would really love a fully adjustable passenger seat so I could adjust it identically to the driver's side...for the very rare occassions I actually allow my husband to drive.