2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
LX Special Edition
By banjobama on 07/02/14 11:47 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my 2006 Accord for almost a year now and I LOVE IT. It looks great (2-door coupe) and sporty with tinted windows, moon roof, and the dual exhaust. The inside is all leather and wood trim, it looks fantastic and is extremely comfortable. My only complaint is I wish it was easier to get into the back seat from the drivers side. But if I was that worried about it I would have gotten a 4-door car. I had to drive it in some Seattle snow and it handled great. I wish the stereo had Bluetooth but I guess it's a little old for that. Besides that it sounds good. I feel this car looks a lot better inside and out than a lot of newer cars just coming out.

Best car I have owned
By lulu29 on 05/22/14 19:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the my Accord in 2009 with 30k miles, it now has 134k miles. I use it to commute to work. I have never had to do any work other the maintenance. Its fun to drive and gets great mpg. I bought my car from a dealership and its lowered. I love the look and style. Roomy interior to par. I have 2 more payments till its paid for. I'm seriously debating to buy another newer Acura or just keep driving this one.

Amazing vehicle
By ptr81 on 04/05/14 09:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased our Honda Accord SE in May 2013. It is amazing - with great fuel economy, impeccable build quality, and outstanding reliability. It starts flawlessly in -40 C weather and smoothly rushes to redline when it's driven hard. Although the steering is light, it is communicative and direct. This is one of the best Honda vehicles we have ever owned - next to my 1996 bare-bones Canadian Civic LX 5MT (DX in the US) Sedan.

Hidden Gem
By grantman64 on 03/13/14 17:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Got a new job where I'm on the road a lot, so I needed a comfortable, reliable car -- but I wanted something with some luxury and sportiness! Oh, and I only had a used-car budget. I found my EX-L V6 coupe with only 57k miles on it, and man, I just love it. How does Honda make their V6 so smooth? When I mat the gas, it gets up and goes, and the engine never sounds thrashy or strained. And the handling is good for a front-driver - it doesn't bob or float, and though the ride is firm, it's not punishing.

2006 Accord LX V6
By snlane40 on 02/20/14 08:02 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The best car I have had overall. Very reliable. Like any other car you must maintain it & it will last a lifetime. There are minor flaws/cons with it like any other car such as the clear coat scratches easy, minor rattles in the door, steering is very tight. Pros are gas mileage is okay, built to last, no major issues, and leather seats have held up very well. I haven't had anything annoying or major happen. I've just maintained the car and not had any issues. I wish it had an AUX port and I wish it was AWD like some of Acuras cars like it. The biggest pro for me is the really tight steering but the pros out weigh the cons for sure. Overall worth the money

Always Buy Honda
By ashbmcc on 11/11/13 08:31 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I honestly love my Honda Accord. I bought it with 88,000 miles 2 years ago and now have 130,000. I drive a lot and needed a good quality car. Honda is the way to go, and especially an accord. I've contemplated selling my car only because of the loan I used to buy it is sinking me. But, I just can't actually get to the point of wanting to give up a car I really enjoy having and one that has been so reliable. When I bought it two years ago with 88k miles on it, it was Honda certified with a year warranty I paid extra for. I shouldn't have purchased the warranty, although always good to play it safe, but I never needed to use it. Great car. Love it.

Best buy
By marcko24 on 06/30/13 10:53 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The best car I ever had by far, I was very happy with my accord, but....I trade it for a cc passat 2010, what a mistake !!!! People who bought my accord is sooo happy, and my CC is in the workshop! 3 years I used the accord with zero problem, nothing at all, the best car by far

Accord ex sedan 6 cls
By marcko24 on 06/23/13 22:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Best car I ever had,I trade it for a cc passat and just ne month needed to be regret ,my cc is in the workshop , u want no problems? Buy accord

Honda's keep you safe, great family car
By kpaoff on 05/09/13 22:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my 2006 Honda since it was brand new. It has been my favorite car I have ever owned. It holds its retail value like no other. I called it my baby, I always wanted one when I was younger. Well I have the luxury of being able to say my baby saved my life on Tuesday when a 74 year old lady ran a red light and tboned me. My side and curtain air bags went off. My baby, my Honda saved my life, she didn't fair too well :( but she did her job like she was suppose to. After everything is settled headed to buy my second Honda Accord.

One Great Car
By ha2006 on 05/02/13 20:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Ive owned my Accord for 1 year 5 months now. Its been a great car to me other than me having to have the transmission replaced. Dont expect yours to crap out on you though, the previous owner only had the fluid changed 1 time in 100,000 miles. Bad idea. Oh well, other than that its been great! Just usual maintenance is all its needed. It feels like a very solid car, i get 25-27 mpg routinely and all i do is drive to school and work. Its in good shape overall, i do detail it every week. The paint still looks great. Mine has 110,000 miles on it now and it still drives great. VERY smooth 4 cylinder engine and more than enough pick up, this thing is peppy! continued in favorite features section.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.