2004 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
The best Honda Ever
By Heidar on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car is totally different with previous version (I owned a 2002 accord coupe). Mine has lots of power and feels like a German car. I enjoy driving it everywhere. I always bought Honda because of the market value but this time I think I made a good choice.

Love it!!!!!
By accord_rocks on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just got a 2004 Accord coupe ex-V6. have been driving it and it just doesn't wanna stop! if you are into big engines, this one is the way to go. simply, no regrets.

Nothing but excellence
By Honda Hugger on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The 2004 drives great and fits like a glove. From the moment you climb aboard you feel in control of something special. It handles great and has plenty of juice when you need to pass that annoying slow poke in the left- hand lane.

Honda comes through again!
By Lefty3489 on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After having had three Lexus ES300's I decided to take a look at the new Accord V6. It was so smooth and comfortable I could not justify the extra $10K for another Lexus, particularly since I don't like the new body style of the Lexus.

2nd Accord - Still in LOVE!
By jrkstl on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This 2004 model is the second Accord that I've owned, and my love affair has only grown! The newest generation offers surprisingly more than my 2001 model with the same trim, and the power increase so far seems dramatic. The interior fit and finish is flawless, and in black leather looks way more expensive than it is. While the body style of the 4 door isn't for everyone, I think Honda got the Coupe just right. It seems smaller on the outside, but much larger inside. I love this car!

I love this car!!!
By Richard Murphy on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My Accord EX V6 is an outstanding vehicle. Offering high quality and value at a reasonable cost. Its as good as a BMW at slightly more than half the cost. I love the performance and sport-like handling. 0-60 mph is less than 7 seconds, while economy is 21/31 mpg City/Hwy., what a great combination!!

Very Best Choice
By ehawkins on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Wife totaled our Lexus, (just a small bruise). Did about 6 weeks of research. Honda always came out on top. only about 200 miles on it, no complaints so far. I like it better than the Lexus, for about $10,000 less. The 240hp will flat move you on down the road. Takes a few days to get use to the Nav,CD and radio controls. Nav is awesome, and I really like the XM Radio. Buy it, you won't be sorry.

Disappointing
By jp1234 on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Overall this is a great car, but a few major flaws have made me an unsatisfied owner. My Accord EX now has just over 3,000 miles and rattles like a ten year old jalopy. The rear seat, headliner, driver and passenger windows and doors, and dashboard all rattle all the time. I am actually embarrassed to have passengers ride in my new car. I have owned two problem free Honda cars in the past and was really excited to get my new one. I bought this for its quality, and now I am dissappointed because of it.

Much More Than I Paid For
By Hondaguy on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Again Honda proves that it makes the most sensible mid-sized car. It is a great design with great quality execution. I have owned several Accords, and presently also own an 02 Accord. Though I was initially hesitant about the unconventional looks of this latest design,I am more than won over by the aerodynamics, safety, fuel economy, low emissions, interior room, and acceleration. The car was delivered with zero defects. With Honda you get much more than you pay for and as a bonus you also have great resale.

The EX V6 offers nothing less than
By Pragmatic on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

a Lexus ES330 and is costing $7000 less. This is the car for people like me who is pragmatic and does not care much about showing off with a lexus name.