Used 2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews - 209 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Best car in the World!
By Momcat

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned Toyota Corollas since 1972 & don't plan to ever own any other brand. The previous autos I owned (all purchased new, by the way) were a nightmare - frequent repairs, breaking down in the middle of the road, etc. YUCK! My Corollas have been completely dependable and trouble free for about 200,000 miles. The body construction seems to be strong: I have been hit HARD by other drivers and walked away unhurt.

Automatic door locks, good radio reception, styling - some of friends are in love with the design of the exterior lights, size - very important for a 5 foot tall woman, easy handling, good gas mileage, color - desert mica is beautiful.

I wish the Corolla had a lumbar support driver's seat.

my dependable 4 banger
By joe schmoe

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I decided to go with the corolla because of the fuel efficiency. I wasn't going to wait for the prius (at the time there was a waiting list). As you can tell I drive a lot and that was my main motivation. The driving experience and everything else that comes with the car is extra. I know I've been spoiled by toyota because I get in other comparable makes and models that my friends have and the drive is not even close to how smooth and good the drive is in my corolla. I love it!

Love the cruise control, good gas mileage 32mpg! and the fact it hasn't left me down

no complaints

Toyota Final Review
By kennison

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

An excellent vehicle! I am 72 and have owned many vehicles from the Ford Model A to luxury Mercedes. The Corolla is one of the most practical and reliable cars on the market. Don't waste your time and money on lesser autos...advice from an old man!

Great so far
By CE2006

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We have loved this car! We have had no problems and love the great MPG. We would buy another one.

Pratical and fun

standard door locks

So far I love it
By NikkiB

2006 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I got my car in Feb. 2006, so far I have had no troubles with it. The price was good and it had all the basic features that I wanted (I have the LE). The driver seat was a little hard to get used to at first and the back seat head rests are a little high for me to see over sometimes. I like how the radio/CD player are up high on the dash, I don't have to look down while driving to change stations. I love how the lights are automatic. One feature I like, but don't like, when you unlock the car and don't open the doors it will lock up automatically after a few min. Like, in case I can't remember if I locked it, dislike, keys could still be inside.

Gas mileage is good. Quiet while driving.

Back seats, they don't fold down all the way when using the trunk, makes fitting some things a little hard, but otherwise enough space for everyday things. Would like the lights inside to turn on when car turns off.