The 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class has a lot to like: distinctive styling, an engaging driving experience and an ample number of well-executed safety features. However, there are several potential deal-breakers that you probably won't find with competitors.
- More standard safety equipment than competitors
- Commendable power
- Sharp handling
- Generous cargo and storage space
- Luxury car status for a relatively affordable price.
- Sluggish gas pedal and transmission responsiveness
- Potentially harsh ride quality
- Cramped rear seat
- Limited rear visibility
- Some comparatively cheap interior surfaces.