Many compact crossover SUVs aren't so "compact" anymore. But the petite 2017 Mazda CX-3 might be just what you're after. It's stylish, easy to park and fun to drive. If interior space isn't a priority, this could be your ideal crossover.
- Excellent fuel economy
- Sporty handling helps you have fun behind the wheel
- Impressively quiet at highway speeds
- Front seats are very comfortable and supportive
- Attractive, high-quality interior with appealing features.
- Snug rear seat and humble cargo capacity limit the CX-3's versatility.