Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Yukon for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2012 Yukon, so we've included reviews for other years of the Yukon since its last redesign.

Pros
    Cons
    4.63 out of 5 stars

Our third Yukon; still love 'em

drat19, 04/14/2011
    2011 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

The '11 Yuke does just about everything better than our '06 did. The ride is smoother, the seats more comfortable, and GM has finally caught up to the competition in terms of refinement and the usefulness of the electronic gadgetry. The stereo and nav system are very solid, and the iPod integration via the USB port is killer. It also looks gorgeous (esp. in the RJT color)...we began receiving parking lot compliments the first place we parked it, and that continues. You don't buy this vehicle for the gas mileage; you buy it because you want it for what it is...the most capable true full-size SUV on the road. Towing, cargo, passenger comfort - the Yukon has it all.

Also Consider
    2 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
    Check out current offers on the GMC Yukon
    View Offers
    GMC.com
    *The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Traditional SUV

James82, 07/26/2010
    2010 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

After owning a 2000 Dodge Durango for 10 years it was time to replace it. I like the space and comfort that a traditional truck based SUV provides and the GMC Yukon did not disappoint. Even though the price tag was pushing close to a base Escalade, a fully loaded Denali seemed like a better choice. This car has an impressive tow rating which helps me for work, the fuel economy is as expected from a large SUV and an average of 14 mpg city and 22 mpg highway is okay coming from a previous guzzler so I'm used to it. This car is the ultimate road trip car with lots of space and comfortable seats. A good family car that can also hold its own during offroading and one of the best SUVs you can buy.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Right choice

hjt777, 04/13/2011
    2011 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I traded in my 8 year old Trailblazer on a 2011 Yukon Denali. I'm hoping to get the same result with the Denali as having 0 problems in the future. Good to hope anyway. The Suv drives real smooth on the road and is fun to drive. Size works fine in the garage and the wife has no problems driving. Rear view camera and nav are a welcome addition. no real negative comments as after 500 miles I have zero buyers remorse.

3 out of 5 stars

Engine failure at 110,000 miles

Frank Pocino, 06/24/2016
    2010 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I had to replace my Yukon with brand new engine at 110,000 miles because of cam/lifter failure. No help from GM or dealer. Apparently I am not alone. I have owned four Yukons/Suburbans. This is my last.

2 out of 5 stars
    3 out of 5 stars

4.63 out of 5 stars

Great SUV

Aj, 11/30/2009
    2009 GMC Yukon SLT2 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I always drove Toyota and Hondas but after long research bought Yukon 2009. I am really impressed by smooth drive. We have two kids and our parents often travel with us, its been great fun in Yukon. DVD quality is great. I wish they had LATCH for car seat at all seating places in middle and third row. There are no front latches in 3rd row and has only one back latch. You might have tough time fitting two car seat in 3rd row. I get about 14.5 mpg at 1000 mi. Over all, not going back to Honda and toyota at all.

12345...7