If you're looking for maximum performance from a compact luxury SUV, the 2016 Audi SQ5 likely delivers the spicier driving experience you're seeking. Read on to see how much fun you can have behind the wheel of this supercharged compact luxury SUV.
- Quicker acceleration than virtually everything else in the segment
- Well-made interior with sporty flourishes
- Strong brakes
- Sliding rear seat provides extra versatility
- Top-notch handling for a crossover.
- Electronics controls aren't as advanced as those in rivals or even some newer Audis
- Bluetooth audio and a rearview camera aren't standard
- No USB connectivity
- No advanced accident avoidance technology is available
- Artificial steering feel.