These days, buying a small luxury sport sedan isn't the only way to get blood-pumping performance. The 354-horsepower 2017 Audi SQ5 is plenty fun to drive and yet is still practical thanks to its crossover SUV design. If you're used to driving a high-powered luxury sedan but need extra utility, the 2017 Audi SQ5 is a good way to go.
- Quicker acceleration and better handling than is typical for a small luxury crossover SUV
- Well-made interior with sporty flourishes
- Sliding rear seat provides extra versatility.
- Technology controls aren't as advanced as those in rivals or even more recently redesigned Audis
- Bluetooth audio and a rearview camera aren't standard
- No USB connectivity
- No available accident avoidance technologies
- Artificial steering feel.