Looking for a luxury sedan without a high price tag? You may be intrigued by the 2016 Acura ILX. Plenty of standard features and a spacious cabin make this sedan comfortable for everyday driving, while its sporty look and feel make it a real driver's car, too. Read on to see if the Acura ILX has the right mix of value, comfort and sport for you.
- Price tag is fairly low across the board
- Generous list of standard features
- Feels kind of sporty thanks to precise steering
- Rear seat is roomy for its class.
- Interior materials don't look or feel premium
- Engine isn't as powerful as most in this class
- Engine and road noise are pronounced
- Harsh ride quality may literally bounce you out of your seat
- Infotainment interface isn't as user-friendly as some rivals
- Taller occupants may not fit.