Is the Acura ILX a good car?
What's new in the 2022 Acura ILX?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 Acura ILX:
- No significant changes for 2022
- Part of the first ILX generation introduced for 2013
Is the Acura ILX reliable?
Is the 2022 Acura ILX a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2022 Acura ILX?
The least-expensive 2022 Acura ILX is the 2022 Acura ILX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 8AM). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $27,300.
Other versions include:
- 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 8AM) which starts at $27,300
- 4dr Sedan w/Premium Package (2.4L 4cyl 8AM) which starts at $29,300
- 4dr Sedan w/Premium and A-Spec Packages (2.4L 4cyl 8AM) which starts at $31,300
- 4dr Sedan w/Technology and A-Spec Packages (2.4L 4cyl 8AM) which starts at $33,200