Used 2004 Mazda 6 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 6 model:

THE REAL DEAL ZOOMER
By WEAZEL

2004 Mazda 6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

MAZDA HIT IT BIG WITH THE 6S. I LOVE IT. FROM ITS SLEEK LOOK TO IT POWERHOUSE PROFORMANCE. I HAVE A 1995 FORD THUNDERBIRD WITH A V8. THE ACCELERATION IN TH MAZDA BLOWS THE TBIRD AWAY. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE BLINDED BY THE HONDA ACCORDS. THE MAZDA 6S IS WELL PRICED AND LOADED WITH OPTIONS. THANKS MAZDA. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

LOVE THE BOSE SYSTEM, CLIMATE CONTROL, THE WHEELS, THE AUTO-STICK, BUT MOST OF ALL I ENJOYED THE PROFESSIONALS AT WANTAGH MAZDA. IF YOU LIVE ON LONG ISLAND SEE DAVID AND JOE. THESE ARE 2 GENTLEMEN WHO LISTEN TO THE WANTS OF THE CUSTOMER NOT THE NEEDS OF THERE POCKETS.

NONE. DRIVE ONE AND YOU WILL SEE WHY!

Small Sacrifices for an Excellent Car
By Donnie V.

2004 Mazda 6 Sedan i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a 2004 Mazda 6i this month (actually week) and have put over 1000 miles on it. It is ONYX Black with black cloth interior, sport package with spoiler, 17" wheels and Bose Audio Package. First I have to say that I love almost everything about the car. My only problems are:1)The cloth used in the door inserts is rough and has no padding underneith it making for soar arms if you wear short sleeve shirts. 2) Despite seats that adjust up/down, forward/back and recline and a tilt & telescoping wheel it is hard to find a comfortable position and still be able to read the speedo. Other than these minor quibbles the car is awesome!

Styling, Manumatic Trasmission, Bose Radio, 17" Wheels. Much better than my 2001 Accord EX! Love the Car!

Replace Cloth used in door inserts and add extra padding. Despite unlimited adjustments hard to find good driving position with view of Speedo. Hard to find 6i with Leather. Build more!

Zoom Zoom Zoom!
By lilo

2004 Mazda 6 Sedan i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the 8th Mazda I've purchased, leased, or owned and is by far my favorite. This is the 4th Mazda sedan I have driven and I do not miss my old sports coupes one bit. My Mazda6 is the 4-cylinder i-model and the car is just as fun to drive as any of my 2door V6's. Now I see where the slogan comes from. I love that no matter what size or class, Mazda manages to keep the ZOOM-ZOOM in their vehicles!

Just purchased
By CRalston

2004 Mazda 6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have just purchased the automobile and am extremely happy with it. I got it for an excellent price and the car is extremely fun to drive. The one thing I am not too fond of is the one- piece dash panel. I have never owned a car where I didnt customize the stereo unit!

I love the humungous trunk.

I want to be able to substitute my head unit. I would have loved the option of adding a GPS through the factory, or even one of my own. This single panel has got to go

CANNOT GO WRONG
By WICKSTERI

2004 Mazda 6 Sedan s 4dr Sports Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

VERY NICE CAR. THE SIX IS FAST AS GREASE LIGHTENING. THEY KEEP SAYING THE POWER IS NOT THE SAME AS OTHER IN ITS CLASS, WELL THE V 6 GETS UP AND GOES. ITS FAST. THE CAR IS A HEAD TURNER AND VERY NICE/FUN TO DRIVE. CAN'T GO WRONG FOR LESS THAN $25,000.