2007 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Best 4 seat convertible for th

2007 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Best 4 seat convertible for the money
By John on

2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've only had Japanese or German cars, but the Mustang has always stirred my interest a little, despite my general disdain for American design.That is, until this new body style came along. I must admit that I warmed up to it quickly and before long, I just had to have it. I wanted a convertible (actually did not mind a V6) and realized that since I'm a family man now, there are not a lot of choices out there:(Solara, anyone? Or worse, Eos) The Mustang fit the bill: Classic style, history, raw power and seats 4 to boot. Got the V8, who needs the radio when you have the rumble from the exhaust for entertainment? Crazy torque, handles well for its size and looks gorgeous with the top down

Exterior style, Interior style (not materials), minimal shake for a vert, Awesome stereo (you can hear the songs at 85 mph with the wind rushing over your head), Passing prowess and drama with the manual. Surprisingly docile for city driving, corners well for a big car. Different colors on dash.

Interior materials, more storage in cabin, relocate cupholders. One latch and one button top lowering. 18 inch wheels standard on GT, upgraded brakes. Better AV outlet cover (seriously!) Rattle during low speed 2-3 shifts. Cloth top standard. Spare tire.