2023 Dodge Challenger
MSRP Range: $31,100 - $76,590 Price range reflects Base MSRP for various trim levels, not including options or fees.
2023 Dodge Challenger videos
U-DRAG RACE: Kia EV6 GT vs. Dodge Challenger Black Ghost | Quarter Mile, Handling & More!
Welcome to Edmunds’ U-Drags, our series of down-and-back drag races that test handling, quarter mile and rolling starts! In this video, we’ve got a rather unconventional head-to-head, as the high-performance electric SUV Kia EV6 GT takes on the all-American brute Dodge Challenger… Black Ghost. Will the Kia’s instantaneous electric torque be enough to outrun the Challenger’s massive horsepower advantage? Find out in the video above!
People who viewed this also viewed
Is the Dodge Challenger a good car?
The Edmunds experts tested the 2023 Challenger both on the road and at the track, giving it a 7.8 out of 10. Edmunds’ consumer reviews show that the 2023 Challenger gets an average rating of 5 stars out of 5 (based on 52 reviews) What about cargo capacity? When you're thinking about carrying stuff in your new car, keep in mind that the Challenger has 16.2 cubic feet of trunk space. And then there's safety and reliability. Edmunds has all the latest NHTSA and IIHS crash-test scores, plus industry-leading expert and consumer reviews to help you understand what it's like to own and maintain a Dodge Challenger. Learn more
What's new in the 2023 Dodge Challenger?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2023 Dodge Challenger:
- 2023 is the final year of the Challenger in its current form
- Dodge is commemorating its iconic muscle car with special editions
- Part of the third Challenger generation introduced for 2008
Is the Dodge Challenger reliable?
To determine whether the Dodge Challenger is reliable, read Edmunds' authentic consumer reviews, which come from real owners and reveal what it's like to live with the Challenger. Look for specific complaints that keep popping up in the reviews, and be sure to compare the Challenger's 5-star average consumer rating to that of competing vehicles. Learn more
Is the 2023 Dodge Challenger a good car?
There's a lot to consider if you're wondering whether the 2023 Dodge Challenger is a good car. Edmunds' expert testing team reviewed the 2023 Challenger and gave it a 7.8 out of 10. Our consumer reviews show that the 2023 Challenger gets an average rating of 5 stars out of 5 (based on 52 reviews). Safety scores, fuel economy, cargo capacity and feature availability should all be factors in determining whether the 2023 Challenger is a good car for you. Learn more
How much should I pay for a 2023 Dodge Challenger?
The least-expensive 2023 Dodge Challenger is the 2023 Dodge Challenger SXT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $31,100.
Other versions include:
- SXT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 8A) which starts at $31,100
- SXT 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A) which starts at $34,100
- GT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 8A) which starts at $34,400
- GT 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A) which starts at $37,400
- R/T 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M) which starts at $39,940
- R/T Scat Pack 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M) which starts at $46,400
- R/T Scat Pack Widebody 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M) which starts at $52,395
- SRT Hellcat Jailbreak 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 8A) which starts at $70,590
- SRT Hellcat Widebody Jailbreak 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 8A) which starts at $76,590
- SRT Hellcat Redeye Jailbreak 2dr Coupe w/Prod. End 04/23 (6.2L 8cyl S/C 8A) which starts at $78,640
- SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Jailbreak 2dr Coupe w/Prod. End 04/23 (6.2L 8cyl S/C 8A) which starts at $84,640
- SRT Super Stock 2dr Coupe w/Prod. End 04/23 (6.2L 8cyl S/C 8A) which starts at $86,645
What are the different models of Dodge Challenger?
If you're interested in the Dodge Challenger, the next question is, which Challenger model is right for you? Challenger variants include SXT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 8A), SXT 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A), GT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 8A), and GT 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A). For a full list of Challenger models, check out Edmunds’ Features & Specs page. Learn more