2007 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
16 Again
By Randy on 07/29/07 08:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I first saw a Ford Mustang when I was 16 in 1964 at the Bowen Scharff Ford dealership. Now at 59 and the new retro style of the Mustang I finally bought one. I really like how it looks and sounds. I was torn between the convertible and coupe, but in Washington, we get a lot of rain. I immediatley loaded the CD player with 60's music. My wife and I really enjoy driving this car and plan on getting a vanity license plate, first time we have ever done something like that. It is great! 16 again in Bonney Lake

Second time owner
By 2nd Mustang on 07/28/07 08:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Purchased a 2002 Mustang GT for the wife and wound up driving it myself as our family grew. Just replaced the 2002 at 96K miles with only changing tires, oil.. etc. New Mustang goes beyond the '02 quality. Styling is excellent, and you can tell the engineers put a lot of time into this vehicle. Expecting to have the same success with the '07 as with the '02

Value for money
By Modred on 06/16/07 03:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

When my BMW Z3 M Coupe was destroyed in a fire, I decided to go with the Mustang because the insurance money almost covered the entire cost. My last Mustang was a '91 and obviously, the 2007 is vastly better. The ride is comfortable and fun and the engine delivers. Don´t go expecting true sports-car performance though. The Stang drives like an American car, despite Ford's best efforts. Engine response remains slightly sluggish and handling is a bit wobbly. That said, you won´t find better performance or looks for a comparable price anywhere, so some compromise is in order.

Happy thus far
By SRE on 06/09/07 21:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Less than 1000 miles, but I'm impressed. Wanted a fun to drive car and for less than 27K very happy. Have the big wheels and a few more options including the interior upgrade package. Deffinitely handles and feels more like a muscle car than sports car. Tough choice between 2.9 financing and cash back incentives. Suprised at how smooth the ride is.

Very happy GT owner in Ohio!
By Performance White GT on 05/24/07 07:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Awesome car, completely satisfied! I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for great performance and classic stlye at an affordable price.

Love this car
By Tims07GT on 05/23/07 18:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is the most fun I have had driving a car. Good fuel economy for its class and no lack of power. Premium package has great features and very comfortable.

Very fun daily driver!
By Pat on 05/21/07 10:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my GT 6 months ago and have already put 10,000 miles on it. It's a very fun and surprisingly comfortable daily driver. It looks good, goes very fast, sounds great, and can cruise on the highway "sipping" gas too. It's still in great shape, minus a few scratches from being driven thru the winter and it's an overall great car.

'97 Cobra not even missed
By Eric on 05/09/07 08:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Coming from a '97 Cobra that literally shook itself apart over each bump or road ripple and had one problem after another. So it was a pleasant surprise to see there's at least as much if not more power, the ride quality is 1000% better, and it sounds almost as good as the Cobra. Cobra sounded big and mean with a lot of rumbles, GT sounds big and clean without much of that V8 rumbling which I miss a bit - close, but not quite the same. Build quality I have yet to determine as I'm only into day 3 and haven't really hit any nasty bumps where things start to come loose. So far it seems very well built, no rattles or loose parts yet.

2007 Mustang GT 5 speed manual
By Nitro93351 on 05/07/07 09:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my second GT, the first was a '99 GT. Specs Acceleration is good and the handling is much improved over the last model. The gear shift is located properly (finally) and the interior is quite attractive with the upgrade. I got the dark alluminum trim with a black interior, and I think it looks great. Last GT had parchment interior and showed alot more dirt and age after 5+ years than friends with black interiors. Rear seat is almost useless for anything other than a package shelf. Trunk is a nice size but the trunk opening makes placing larger items inside tricky. Very happy with my purchase.

GT
By BuckyC on 04/25/07 08:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After just a couple weeks the car is nice. Finally got my long awaited Mustang. I own a 1954 Conv 289 4vv with a 3 speed, the 07 blows the car away in speed and comfort. it's more fun to drive, but workmanship shows why the American car companies are losing business. Fit and finish are OK at best.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.