2004 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
it really rocks, baby!
By nick0772 on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

awesome! this baby really rocks. the one I have is screaming yellow with pony package, and trust me it really makes the heads turn. i bought this car 3 weeks ago, and I'm loving every moment of it. will highly recommend it to anyone planning to buy one.

Mustang Conv
By MindsEye on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Affordable fun, the original nostalgia car!

40th Anniversary Mustang rocks!
By MustangM31 on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've had this car for a month and every day I see heads turn! I love it! I have the Crimson Red 40th anniversary package convertible GT with the Mach 1000 sound system. Awesome interior and exterior! Lumbar support in the seat is wonderful! Love the power. Hugs turns very well. Acceleration is awesome. Love the engine roar. Looks awesome. Originally the car does not come with a spoiler, so I had one put on. Looks great! If you don't have a Mach 1000 sound system and if your wallet can afford it, definitely get one! It is especially great to have when you have the top down!

I own a dealership... so I may be biased
By Amberizme on 04/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this car. I love driving it, looking at it, and selling it!

Awsome
By Amelia Hasbrouck on 04/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Best thing that has ever happened to me. I luv to feel the wind in my hair with the radio blastin

My lil' hot rod
By bobbyll on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Performance, looks, reliability--- things you'll never get in anything from Europe. I've owned trash from the Bowel Movement Works and from MB, and there is so much more in the Mustang for the money.

the best car ever
By 193 on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

i love this car, ive always wanted this car and i finally got it, its the best car ever

Supurb!
By nikkie on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible Premium 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Being only sixteen years old, with a fresh license, I was pleased with my 1999 Mustang Convertible. It is reliable and fun to drive. I also get all the stares from the boys =)

Ford Reinvents the American Muscle Car
By butchguy on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

As a a guy who grew up in the 60's American cars have, for along time, been a major disappointment! It seems all the American manufacturers could produce was Japanese wannabes. Then enter the new Mustang! Wow! What a trip. That's a real car. The sound of that thobbing engine and the rush at takeoff. Man that's a true Muscle car in the finest of American tradition. This is the first Ford bought in my family in three generations. So far it beats anything GM could even dream about. So long GTO and GP. This car even makes the old Corvette look kind of ordinary!

X Stang
By J Rocket on 04/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Great. I love it. Looks are excellent.