2004 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
But This Car!
By MisterDune on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Best car I have ever owned, period. More bang for the buck than anything on the road. 390hp and I get 18-20mpg, only 2mpg less than my 98 GT with over 50% more power. This car rocks!

Enjoy the Pony
By Beach on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Quick off the line, too big of gap between 4th & 5th gear. Shifter could use some work. Could use nicer wheels

perfect car for me on my income
By leenlaura on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Awesome peformance for the money. If fun and performance is your game,and you have a family (need a back seat) and can't afford an M3, this is the only car for you. Z06 like performance with a back seat and convertible that even average Joe enthusiast can afford.

Mustangs rule
By Verno on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This Car Is BOSS !! I puit some pulleys and exhaust on mine and it hauls ass

Too Much Fun
By dsaray on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

The Cobra Convertible is just too much fun. The power is instantaneously available and easy to control

Fun Muscle Car
By thedutt on 01/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

I have had this car for over a year now, and absolutely love it. There is no feeling like watching the expressions on the faces of your passengers when you step on the gas for the first time. Do you research, as with any high performance car, dont expect it to be as easy to maintain as a Honda. As well, take into account the cost of Gas and Insurance (this car is rated higher that a 911 by insurance companies!)

Ford Mustang Cobra-R
By lowrider33596 on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

I would say hat i am a big wrench head (GM) but once i got my hands on my friends Cobra-R for 4 days while he was in Cali. I went strait to the track. He done stuff to the motor to beef up the super charger including intake, exaughst, downpipe, and headers. hes pushing 13 PSI and ill tell you, that is one bad ass car. i ran a couple of times(1/4 mi. of course) and was killing the good ol ZO6 corvette!!!!! fords all time greatest muscle machine is coming back to life. Welcome Back!!!

funner to drive than most
By crafty on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

The mustang has always had the most bang for the buck. Still does and it lives on. all othere have gone by the wayside but the Mustang lives on. The reason is simple, Style, quality, looks, value, handling, and just plain makes you feel good to drive it kind of a car. With a history like that the new SVT COBRAS have a lot to live up to and do it well. The one in my garage is a metalic red cv. Love it! 21 mpg (not important) but the best gas milage I've ever got with a hot rod. The old 427- 428 would not get near that. It will pass about anything in a very short time period. Handling and ride are very good. A real bang forthe buck!!

best mustang ever
By karl2771 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

love the sound of the supercharger when you get a heavy right foot. with only 12000 car a year you dont really see too many on the road. my price of 35,000 for the comvertable, good luck finding a better performer anywere near the price.

My Mustang
By ChristmasOfTheNight on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl S/C 6M)

This is a great car. If you are looking for something with a nice feel great look and of course speed. Here it is I love my car and have never been happier with the performance of a vehicle in my life!