2004 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Cheap price = Cheap car
By Speed Racer.. Not ! on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Its definately not a sports car, it reminds me of my parents Ford Tempo, if you want a bigger old technology motor, but a good price - this car ios for you. The Mustang is not refined, not very good in the corners comparatively speaking, underwelming looks and cheap material for the interiors. I will not keep this one very long. You do get a cheap car for a cheap price.

The Legend Continues.....
By VenomousCobraR on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This 2003 is my 5th Mustang owned, and currently own 3. I love these newer styled cars and cannot wait to sample the new 2005 Mustang in 04'.

GT not as great as it should be!!!
By Brandyswa on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The car is great but ford will not take care of the product when something does go wrong with the car. I have some molding issues as well as interior issues and they will not fix the problem because they say it is cosmetic problems. Be sure this is the car you really want because when something goes wrong it takes an act of congress to get it fixed.

Less plastic, more class...please !
By Plastic & fins on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

What a mistake !, uncomfortable seat position, cheap materials & slot car boyish styling. Go back to the 5.0 cause the 4.6 is a dog, Ford tries to fool you with the gaudy muffled sound.

Mustang
By lilstarrymoon on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The emerald green ford mustang convertible is my favorite car it is smooth comfy and looks sleek. the tan top and cloth interior is my favorite design.

Not for the weak
By MartinO on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

If you have an aggressive yet skilled driving style, this car is for you! I've owned a V6 mustang and although it was the fastest V6 i've ever driven it pales in comparison to the V8 GT. Its complete unadulterated Power!, and to think that there are Mustangs even faster than the GT. Guess im going to start saving for the Cobra ;-)

Best By Far for the Price!
By DuaneLOL on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I own the Mustang GT, 4.6 Liter, 5 speed. Can it compete with the Porsche, BMW, Corvette, Mercedes? YES, in price and fun! It cost's only a fraction of what you'd pay for these other cars yet it is reliable, fun to drive, easy to look at and FAST!!

Love my Mustang GT
By TheresaU on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this car! After lusting over the Mustang GT models for years, I finally was able to purchase a 2003 GT Premium model. This body style is my all time favorite. The design gives the feeling of a solid "muscle car". The Mustang GT is an all out, no holds barred BLAST to drive! The handling is superb and everything in the interior is within easy reach and uncomplicated. The 5 speed manual transmission has a very short throw that slips easily into gears. The handling is quick and nimble for a car that looks and feels so solid. I am also happy with the safety rating on this car. In closing, I can't think of much I don't like about this car.

i love mustangs
By james mettelmann on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

this is a fun car to drive i like that it has power although im going to put a few after market parts in soon because i like to drag but with or without the parts this gt is very nice