2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium 4.6L V8 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews 3

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium - Consumer Reviews

Mach 1 Premium Coupe (4.6L V8 5-speed Manual)

Mach 1 Premium 4.6L V8 5-speed Manual - (64 reviews )
TOY
By DISSOLUTE20 on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

WHEN I BOUGHT THIS CAR I WAS LOOKING FOR A COBRA BUT I DIDNT HAVE THE MONEY SO I FOUND THIS BRIGHT RED MACH 1 FOR A LOT LESS. WELL........NOT TO MUCH LESS . BUT ANYWAY IT HAS AWSOME POWER NOT A NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT TO MUSCLE HEADS BUT ENOUGH TO MAKE ME REAL HAPPY. IT IS A HOOT TO DRIVE IT HANDLES PRETY GOOD NOT LIKE A LOTUS BUT IT DOES ENOUGH FOR MY WEEKEND TRIPS THROUGH THE CRUISING LANE. IT HAS LOTS OF APEAL. ITS A REAL EYE CATCHER. I GUESS YOU CAN TELL I LIKE MY CAR

Adrenaline packaged
By Sojourner2x69 on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

So much fun to drive............... thanks to FORD for the rebates that made it affordable. As far as interior/exterior fit..... it's a FORD, much better than cars made 20 years ago, thnak GOD!

i love mustangs
By sk8trgurl1116 on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I am obsessed with mustangs. My mustang is fun to drive. They look good. They are the hottest cars around.

Excellent Mustang
By Eminem33 on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Awesome with the girls.....haha...All I have to say.

My Dream Car
By ddonner641 on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is everything a Mustang should be. We are a huge Ford family. We have never owned anything else. But, even if we weren't, I would drive a Mach I Mustang. This rivals any sports car on the road.

Mach 1 is as good as it gets
By EZJim on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought a 2004 FX4 for myself untill the wife said it was time to trade the 1998 F-150 in also.I picked out a 2004 Mach 1 instead of another FX4.I,m glad I did.This thing is sweet and a fun to drive

1 mach 1
By CheapShots on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I am a 62 year old man who always wanted a Mustang and I finally got one. Its the 2004 Mach 1 Mustang and it is a joy to drive. I only drive it on sunny days.the rest of the time it sits in my garage it has never been rained on. This car handles the road like a sports car should.you get a lot of good quality and performance at a good price in the Mach 1.

These are the "good old days"....
By Five Oh B on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My 5th Mustang is this awesome 2003 Mustang Mach 1. Tons of power for the street or drag strip. Lots of style that's appreciated by young & old. Interior is a little tight, and it took a while to adjust the seat just right, but looks good with a few aftermarket billett pieces!

UNSATISIFIED FORD SVT OWNER
By com on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Cobra Mustang 2003 with a 3 year 3600 mile warrenty took it back to the dealer with rear noise cv joint noise body panels misalined on vehicle engine shutting off rotors are gouged over flow is pushing out antifreezeinsulation tires when cold have as sever thumping in the tires until the tires warm up 7 times to be fixed I demanded an SVT Field Representive to come out and look at the problems several months ago and still have not gotten anywhere I demanded a new vehicle because it falls under the Lemon LawI thought Ford stands behind their vehicles and their warrenties

Awesome performance
By dave4596 on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium Mach 1 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The Mach1 has the performance of the days when cars were measured by horsepower and handling. Qwning a 73 Mustang I truly believed that Ford would never build a truly affordable muscle car again, but the 2004 Mustang Mach1 has restored my believe in Ford.