2005 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Review: LaCrosse is a great value

2005 Buick LaCrosse - Consumer Review

LaCrosse is a great value
By Jeff on

2005 Buick LaCrosse CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Buick LaCrosse is a tremendous value in the mid-size near luxury segment. It offers elegant styling, fantastic interior comfort and an extremely quiet ride. The engine and drive train are perfectly adequate for commuter and highway driving. The cockpit is sensibly designed with all controls easily accessable. Climate controls, radio, and speed controls are on the steering wheel. The guages are easily readable. I particularly like the LED panel for the information center located in the middle of the speedometer. Very easy to read and use. The materials used in the interior are first rate, very near Cadillac quality. Very nice car..Congats Buick!

I think the interior of this car is what sold me. I really like the design. Sophisticated, yet has enough "bells and whistles" to make it interesting. I'd compare the interior to Lexus, Cadillac, or Lincoln. Even the sound and feel when closing the door is quality. Super quiet, too!

I've had the car a few weeks and have put about 1,000 mile on it and so far I have no real criticisms. Maybe more supportive driver seat, maybe a 5 speed transmition, maybe a rear A/C vent, but that's about it. This is a quality vehicle!