2009 BMW X3 Consumer Review: The Perfect All Around Vehicle

2009 BMW X3 - Consumer Review

The Perfect All Around Vehicle
By rl2278 on

2009 BMW X3 xDrive30i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Due to an old back injury I needed something with more supportive/ comfortable seats that was easy to get in and out of. I tried almost everything out there until I found BMW's X3. The seats and height were absolutely perfect so I ordered the car based heavily on those two things and relied on BMW's reputation for the rest. I certainly was not disappointed. It goes and stops like nothing I have ever driven and if you don't watch your speed it will easily creep into triple digit territory. It corners like it's a car and although firm, it rides like a dream. The fit and finish is top notch and the cabin is quiet. It has great head and legroom and everything is where it's supposed to be.

Comfort, speed, braking, handling, fit, finish and quality. The silky smooth engine! It has a spare. It can tow 3500 lbs. Gas mileage for a 4000 lb vehicle is great (I seem to average about 25 mpg no matter how I drive it).

Other than better iPod integration I can't think of anything.