2011 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
After a 3year lease happy to turn it in
By phillydad on 03/30/14 06:38 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is about it's looks and the young feel, when you drive it. Beyond this I am NOT happy at all and will not buy this or any other BMW. Within only 34 month I had to replace 6 tires and repair the wheels twice. The run flat tires are a disaster, unrepairable and they destroy the wheels. Maybe good for the German Autobahn but not for everyday American streets. The navigation and entertainment system is very cumbersome an even after 3 years many functions a mystery to me. The electric works at it's own will like windows rolling up and down without your command. At lease end they will nickel an dime you to make another buck. I have decided to turn to Mercedes Benz....

Amazing Drive..Erognomically just ok
By khiladi on 02/16/14 07:31 AM (PST)

see below

great car
By tommyycar on 04/13/11 08:56 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just had to report that our 2010 328 convertible averaged 32 MPG driving up and down through the mountains of West Virginia. In addition to being great in every other way, It's an economy car! Who Knew? I will be thrilled if the 2012 X5 I have on the way pleasantly surprises us with this kind of gas mileage.

The Ultimate Driving Machine
By Ed on 11/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After driving this car I'll never buy anything but a BMW. I see why it's called the ultimate driving machine. This car is such a joy to drive, it's good on gas and has more features than every previous car I've ever owned put together. Every week I would find a new feature I didn't know it had. The salesman should learn more about them, he knew nothing. I could sell this car to anyone that can afford the payment.

Topless wheels
By Value driver on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

First time BMW driver. The steering and handing is different from my old Accord, feels heavier and more sure. Best option is the motorized hard top. Driving top down brings a smile to the face and all passengers. I seem to be a favorite designated driver. Found lease too expansive with fees, I was offered a BMW select finance package, with 5 year lease-like payments and a lump sum at the end. Interest 1.9% and no fees.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 BMW 3 Series in VA is:

$146 per month*