The 2016 BMW M4 GTS is a limited-edition, muscled-up version of the already sporty M4 coupe. Track-day euphoria is the goal, though you can still use the GTS as a commuter car (albeit a less practical one). The M4 GTS will undoubtedly become a future collectible if you manage to find one for sale.
- Incredible handling and road grip
- Significant power boost over the already powerful M4 model
- Long list of standard equipment
- Limited production assures exclusivity.
- Limited production means scarce availability and high markups on top of an already lofty price premium
- No manual transmission offered.